D-MAX Lease Deal
1.9 Utility Double Cab 4x4
Any Questions? Call our Helpline on 08000 321 433
Isuzu D-MAX Leasing
|Contract term||48 months||Vehicle in stock||N/A|
|Rental profile||9 + 47||Delivery included||Yes|
|Annual mileage||5,000 miles||Road tax included||Yes|
|Maintenance included||No||Metallic paint||Yes|
|Breakdown cover||No||Document fee||300+VAT|
Customise my quote
D-MAX 1.9 Utility Double Cab 4x4
Benefit In Kind Information
|Body type||Pickup/Truck||Benefit in Kind (BIK)||37|
|No of doors||2||BIK @ 20% tax *||£182|
|Fuel type||Diesel||BIK @ 40% tax *||£364|
|CO2 emissions||220||Insurance group||N/A|
|Fuel economy combined||No of seats||2|
|Transmission type||Manual||Engine size|
|0 - 62mph||N/A||P11D||29524.00|
* Approximate values
All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication.
All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
You should try and estimate the distance you will travel as accurately as possible to try and avoid excess mileage charges at the end of your contract.
What is Contract Hire / Vehicle Leasing?
Contract Hire is the most popular method of vehicle leasing for businesses. It is an efficient long term method for hiring a new vehicle without the initial outlay of purchasing or the hassle of trading once it’s time for an upgrade.
During the period of hire you do not own the vehicle at any point, you pay fixed monthly ‘rentals’ and if your company is VAT registered you can reclaim portions of the VAT back (more below). The fixed monthly payments are based on your chosen vehicle, your total mileage over the lease and the end value of the vehicle (Residual Value). The difference between the cost of the vehicle new and the residual value is what you will pay over the term of hire.
At the end of the contract the vehicle is simply collected and you can either choose a new one or just walk away.
Key points of Contract Hire / Leasing
- Contract lengths range from 12 to 60 months
- Allows for accurate budgeting over the term of hire
- For some VAT registered businesses 50% of the finance rental VAT and 100% of the Maintenance Rental VAT is reclaimable for cars. For some vans 100% VAT can be recovered from maintenance and Finance Rental. In both cases ask your accountant if this applies to you
- The costs of maintenance, servicing and tyres over the period can be added on to your contract hire rentals
- Road Fund Licence is covered for the duration of the contract of hire
- Your vehicle is delivered to you and then collected from you at the end of the contract
- Appears off Balance Sheet
Things to consider with Contract Hire / Leasing
- If you go over your contracted mileage you will be faced with charges
- Vehicles handed back with damage will incur a charge for repairs (in accordance with BVRLA "Fair Wear & Tear" Standards)
- You do not own the vehicle for the duration of the contract
Customise My Quote
Speak to one
of the team
If you’re looking to discuss your vehicle leasing further, speak to one of our specialist advisors today!
£239.99 ex VAT p/m
|Initial rental:||£2,159.91 ex VAT(£2,609.91 inc VAT)|
£289.99 ex VAT p/m
|Initial rental:||£2,609.91 ex VAT(£3,149.91 inc VAT)|
£309.99 ex VAT p/m
|Initial rental:||£2,789.91 ex VAT(£3,329.91 inc VAT)|
The hottest offers brought to you by Fleetsauce
See a range of offers for all types of business customers picked from our favourites to match your requirements. We only upload the best current deals we find.
When entering into your own personal lease agreement you want to be sure you are getting a good deal. See our pick of the best current offers we’ve found.
We can supply quotes for all types of Light commercial vehicles including customised chassis vans and pick ups. Have a look at our most recent offers or request a quote.
If two or more years is too long then have a look at our 12 month hire offers for that extra flexibility. We have a range of regularly updated options for you to choose from.