"Fleet Sauce Ltd" is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"Fleet Sauce Ltd" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to EllKat House, Coed Aben Road, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 9UH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Our group companies (V4B Group), affiliates, and partners who are necessary for the provision of our services, such as brokers, funders, and insurance companies to process and accept your application, payment providers to process payments to us, to provide in-life assistance for breakdowns, accidents, and tyre replacements. We may also share your information with collection agencies for any fees owed to us related to driver actions resulting in penalty charge and/or fixed notices issued.
- Our group companies (V4B Group), affiliates, and partners where there is potential benefit for our customers to learn more about their products.
- Anyone who is authorised (and named) on your account with Fleetsauce that has given permission on your behalf - please notify us prior to any information being shared.
- Credit reference agencies (CRAs), fraud prevention agencies, anti-money laundering, and terrorist financing tools, both when you first sign up and routinely whilst you have an account with us. This includes ongoing exchanges of information with/from CRAs of settled or unpaid debts. Your data will also be linked to the data of your spouse, any joint applicants or other financial associates.
- Debt collectors and vehicle recovery agencies where we have to recover sums or vehicles owned by us.
We may also share your information if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so. In such cases, we may need to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a legal obligation, such as in the case of investigating theft or fraud.
Look After My Car
As a valued customer we like to ensure that you hear about opportunities that will enhance your leasing experience. It’s an exciting time, and we want that to continue right through to renewal…
To that end, we have partnered with Look After My Car (T/N of Premia Solutions Limited), a membership-only club offering exclusive offers on insurance products and services that will help you - as the name suggests - look after your car!
As part of the order process we will send you a brochure that gives an overview of their key products for you to look at. They even offer a 3-month free trial product (no purchase necessary) for new members.
If you would not like to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact us to opt out.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For more information, view our cookies policy
Road Tax & Roadside Assistance
Free National Delivery
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty