What is Daily Rental?
Daily Rental is a way of hiring vehicles on a day to day basis; this is a flexible method of sourcing vehicles for a day, week or months enabling you to respond to changing requirements. You have instant access to a wide range of vehicles and pay only for the days you drive and the fuel you use, most Daily Rental companies provide insurance as part of the service.
Key points of Daily Rental
- Flexible hiring on a day to day basis, you can hand vehicles back whenever you no longer need them
- Just add fuel, insurance is provided with the vehicle in most cases
- Access to vehicles instantly right when you need them
Things to consider with Daily Rental
- You must hand vehicles back with the same fuel that they came with
- If you keep the vehicle for longer than a month it may be more cost effective going for Short Term Hire
Road Tax & Roadside Assistance
Free National Delivery
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty