Fleet Management Services
What is a Maintenance package?
Adding a maintenance package to your finance agreement spreads the cost of all servicing and tyres over the period of hire. When it is time to replace your tyres or to take your vehicle for a service you will be directed to the nearest approved garage to you and can book in a date and time of your choice.
Key Points of Maintenance
- Tyre replacements including premium brands
- All manufacturer recommended servicing is included
- Some VAT registered companies can reclaim 100% of the VAT, ask your accountant if this applies to you
Things to Consider
- Maintenance providers differ in what they cover, some offer no quibble tyres (punctures from nails are covered) and some don’t. Always check before you go ahead with a Maintenance Package
- Maintenance does not cover issues caused by driver fault or error such as misfuelling etc
Road Tax & Roadside Assistance
Free National Delivery
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty